Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Every year at this time, I always pause to consider how very blessed I am, and to give thanks for the many things I am grateful for.
Of course, my family, friends, good health, and the blessing of living in a free and wonderful country come to mind right away.  
But I want you all to know that I am also so very grateful for you, my customers, fans and followers. I give thanks for you everyday. You make it possible for me to do what I love- designing and publishing my own crochet patterns.
There are so many thousands of beautiful crochet patterns available today, and I know you all  have so many options when it comes to purchasing patterns. It is humbling to me that anyone would actually spend their hard earned money on one of my designs. 
So, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I appreciate each and every one of you. You are making my dreams come true.
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

paula said...

What a wonderful post.

happy Thanksgiving to you also.

\?/ paula

Apples and Pears said...

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you! I wish we Brits had a similar holiday - it is a wonderful concept :)

Unknown said...

Happy thanks Giving to you also..
Every day is a blessing :))