Thursday, July 01, 2010

Hummingbird and Roses Doily is Finally Available

The Hummingbird and Roses Pineapple Doily is now available in my Etsy shop:
hummingbirddoily
I want to thank the talented ladies who tested this pattern for me,
Linda Burrow, Dena Casey, Betty Stevens, and Jewel Fernley.
Thank you all for paying such carefull attention to the details! This is a much better pattern, thanks to you.

I had a lot of fun working on this doily. I think I may do another with blue birds on it.
This doily combines all the things I love about summer; beautiful roses, colorful butterflies, and of course, the busy little hummingbirds.
I hope you like it!

12 comments:

Sidney said...

Bom dia, linda toalhinha, adorei, abraços

maxima said...

very nice . gruß martina

MamaLezlie said...

Oh Ann, I love it! That is the PERFECT gift for my mommy. She loves butterflies, hummingbirds and red! You're a blessing. Thank You, Lord, for Ann's creativity.

Snowcatcher said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Eija said...

Beautiful again.

Rosa Goncalves said...

Ola, linda toalhinha adorei, jinhossss
Rosa

Faith said...

Lovely, just lovely...you do beautiful work. Thank you for stopping at my place. Gotta love the vintage potholders...always looking for a cute pattern, something different.

Channelle said...

These are so beautiful xx

Ana Luisa said...

well done, such a lovely design!

Lia said...

Very beautiful, above all the colibri's!

zenuwpees said...

je hebt een zeer mooie blog
Marie-Claire

Tracy Jennrich said...

I just finished this one and it turned out absolutely beautiful.