Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!


I have had a terrible cold this week, thus the lack of posts, but I do want to let everyone know that my grandson, Gabe, is doing very well and should be running around and bouncing on his "jumpoline" (his word for trampoline) very soon. Thank you to everyone for the prayers and good wishes.

I have big plans for the blog next week; I want to do a tutorial on the eyelet foundation, and I plan to do my very first contest/giveaway!
But this weekend I am going to hunt eggs and celebrate Easter with my family. I hope you all have a very happy and blessed Easter!

3 comments:

BarbaraCrochetStudio said...

Happy Easter to you, too Ann!

Barbara

crochethuahua said...

Glad to hear Gabe is doing good.
Happy Easter to you and your family!

DandiCreations said...

So glad to hear that your grandson is doing well. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Diana